Nyati Sacco was established in the year 1977 under the co-operative societies act. It was initially started to serve G4S employees but has now expanded to incorporate other firms mainly in the security industry.
It currently has over 27,000 members from all walks of life.
To join Nyati Sacco;
- Download the membership application form from the Nyati Sacco website.
- Fill the form with your personal details and next of kin information.
- Attach the following documents;
- A copy of your National ID and ATM card.
- A copy of your latest pay slip.
- Two coloured passport photos.
- Pay a membership fee of Ksh.500.
- Upon registration, you will be required to pay a minimum monthly deposit of Ksh.1200 and a minimum share capital of Ksh.3000.
Nyati Sacco types of loans
To qualify for a loan in Nyati Sacco below are the requirements;