The Kenya Police SACCO is a licensed deposit taking co-operative that was registered in 1972. The Society membership is mostly drawn from the country’s police force and it currently has over 63,009 members.
To join the Kenya Police Sacco;
- Download the membership application from the co-operative’s website and fill it with your personal details.
- Attach a copy of your id.
- Attach two recent color passport photos.
- Take it to the nearest branch to have your biometrics taken.
- Upon registration, you ought to contribute a minimum monthly deposit that is equivalent to 12% of your basic salary.
Kenya Police Sacco mobile banking
M-Tawi is the mobile banking platform that the co-operative runs on. It enables members to withdraw and deposit money, transfer funds , pay utilities ,apply for loans, buy airtime check balances and retrieve statements.
To register for M-Tawi;
- Dial *653#
- A one time password(OTP) will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the OTP then you will be prompted to change to your desired pin.
How to deposit money from M-pesa to Kenya police Sacco
- Dial *263#
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to you via SMS
- Change the OTP to your desired password.
- Select the deposit menu.
- Select the option of depositing from M-pesa or depositing from Airtel money depending on the mobile line that you have.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Enter your account number.
- Enter your M-pesa Pin.
- Click OK to complete the transaction.
Kenya Police Sacco Loans
Below are the loans that are offered in the co-operative.
|Type of loan||Interest rate (p.a)||Eligible Amount||Repayment Period|
|Premier||15%||4 X shares||84 months|
|Normal||12%||3 X shares||48 months|
|Mega||14.7%||3 X shares||72 months|
|Super||14%||3 X shares||60 months|
|Refinancing||12%||3 X shares||48 months|
|Emergency||12%||3 X shares||12 months|
|School Fees||12%||3 X shares||12 months|
|Muslim||2.5% one off commission||2 X shares||48 months|
|Muslim Emergency||2.5% one off commission||2 X shares||12 months|
|Asset Financing||12%||3 X shares||24 months|
|M-sasa||2% p.m||3 months|
|Fosa Flex||3% p.m||6 months|
|Fosa ultra||4% p.m||12 months|
|Q-cash||5% p.m||1 month|
Kenya Police Sacco dividends 2020
The Kenya Police Sacco issued a dividend rate of 17% per share and an interest rate of 10.5% on member deposits for the financial year 2020.
Kenya Police Sacco contacts.
If you have any enquiries or complaints, you can visit the any of their offices countrywide or get in touch with them. Below is where their offices are located and their contact information.
- Head Quarters ‐ Nairobi
- Location: Ngara Road, off Muranga Road
- Email: email@example.com
- Mombasa Branch
- Location: Oriental Building, along Nkurumah Road
- Telephone: 0709825505
- Nakuru Branch
- Location: SAILEE HSE opposite Nyayo Gardens
- Telephone: 0709825600
- Nyeri Branch
- Location: Kasturi Plaza, off Kimathi Street
- Telephone: 0709825570
- Kakamega branch
- Location: Daaron Foundation Trust building, Off Mumias Rd
- Telephone: 0709825560
- Eldoret Branch
- Location: Zion Mall, Off Uganda Road
- Telephone: 0709825530
- Kisii Branch
- Location: Mocha place
- Telephone: 0709825551
- Meru Branch
- Location: Solco Plaza, off Moi Avenue
- Telephone: 0709825590