Huduma Centre is a one stop shop that offers almost all government services under one roof.
A system dubbed ‘Service By Appointment’ was recently introduced, where you have to book an appointment to visit any Huduma Centre Service points.
The previous system where you had to queue for long hours to get services was not efficient and led to wastage of time thus had to be got ridden off.
Currently the Huduma Appointment system, has now been rolled out in all centres countrywide.
How to book an appointment at Huduma centre
- Visit the huduma.go.ke appointment site.
- Click on Register.
- Enter your National ID and First Name.
- Enter and confirm your password.
- Once you register, you will receive an activation code via text.
- Enter the activation code and login to the Huduma Appointment booking page.
- Click on New Appointment.
- Select the Huduma service centre that is convenient to you.
- Select the service that you would like to be assisted on.
- To book an appointment, select the appointment date.
- Choose the time that is convenient to you.
- Click on save app.
- You will receive a text message on your phone that confirms your appointment.
- Produce the SMS message on your day of your appointment.
How to change your Huduma Appointment
It is possible to reschedule your Huduma Appointment.
- Click on My Appointment menu
- Select the appointment that you had booked earlier.
- Select the new appointment date.
- Select the new appointment hour.
- Click on save app.
- You will receive a new text message with the new appointment date and time.
What services are offered at Huduma centre?
- Issuance of CRB Clearance certificate.
- Application and collection of birth certificate.
- Application and collection of death certificate.
- Issuance of AGPO certificate
- Access to NSSF services
- An EACC Clearance certificate .
- Apply for Gender and Affirmation Action funds .
- HELB services
- Issuance of Police abstract and police clearance certificate.
- Application and collection of duplicate ID.
- MOH services
- Access to NHIF services
- Access to Labour services
- Access to NTSA services such as enrollment and collection of smart DL
- Access to Affodable Housing services
- Access to KRA services
Huduma centre customer care contacts
You can contact Nairobi Huduma Centre Customer care through
0726900020 or 206900000.