Huduma Centre is a one stop shop that offers almost all government services under one roof.
A system dubbed ‘Service By Appointment’ was recently introduced, where you have to book an appointment to visit any Huduma Centre Service points.
The previous system where you had to queue for long hours to get services was not efficient and led to wastage of time thus had to be got ridden off.
Currently the Huduma Appointment system, has now been rolled out in all centres countrywide.
How to book an appointment at Huduma centre
- Visit the huduma.go.ke appointment site.
- Click on Register.
- Enter your National ID and First Name.
- Enter and confirm your password.
- Once you register, you will receive an activation code via text.
- Enter the activation code and login to the Huduma Appointment booking page.
- Click on New Appointment.
- Select the Huduma service centre that is convenient to you.
- Select the service that you would like to be assisted on.
- To book an appointment, select the appointment date.
- Choose the time that is convenient to you.
- Click on save app.
- You will receive a text message on your phone that confirms your appointment.
- Produce the SMS message on your day of your appointment.
How to change your Huduma Appointment
It is possible to reschedule your Huduma Appointment.