KPLC is a government body that is responsible for providing electricity to all Kenyans.
You do not have to go and queue in KPLC offices to apply for electricity as you can do so, from the comfort of your home or office.In fact you can check and pay your power bill or buy electricity tokens from your mobile phone.
There are 2 ways you can apply for power supply online;
- Apply for electricity on KPLC self service portal
- Apply for electricity on the KPLC mobile app
How to apply for power on KPLC self service portal
- Register in the KPLC self service portal
- Select either the option of tenant or landlord
- Enter your personal details
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Click send code. A 4 digit code will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the 4 digit verification code and click register
- Login in to the KPLC self-service portal
- Apply for power supply and attach the following documents
- Copy of Identification Document e.g. ID, passport
- Copy of KRA pin certificate
- Proof of ownership of land for landlords
- Copy of title deed and land search documents for landlords
- Directions of the premises where power supply is required
- A filled supply contract form
- Wiring certificate from a certified electrician.
How to apply for power on KPLC mobile app
Pages: 1 2